Monday, August 31, 2009

An update

For blog readers I have not met,  you may think that this story has an ending. It doesn't. I returned to Jordan for Thanksgiving of last year and it was a completely different experience. I stayed at Zidanes camp and the act of going back to Jordan proved that it wasn't all a dream. I occasionally have attacks that tell me to drive to JFK and purchase a one way plane ticket and never come back, but I will go back. I recently returned from an amazing trip to Malawi where I taught english to 8th graders in Chezi near Lilongwe. There are no words to describe how wonderful that trip was. Like Jordan it was a whole bundle of emotions with stories that are tucked away in my journal ready to be written down in a book. If you would like to see pictures or have any questions for me please do not hesitate to email me at petitbateau17@gmail.com. It would make my day to hear from you. 

B.

3 comments:

Toronto Airport Limousines said...

Do you have jordan pics and is it possible for you to post it in your article as i heard that jordan is very beautiful country


Toronto Airport Limousines

Toronto Airport Taxi said...

one can easily found load of information from your blog,highly appreciable and informative articles

Toronto Airport Taxi

IT Consultants said...

You have a good collection of articles and i am looking forward for more information

IT Consultants