Tuesday, March 25, 2008

an addition to the last blog

I remember one time Tom, my mom, and I were walking to go get a drink (I got strawberry juice which was really good, but Tom said it tasted like cold liquid jam. Yummy!) We said something rather quickly and to me and my mom it sounded like this, “jkwkjdbeuwwoepaldsdjkbalsdiwue;awoeraohsdlkhapqeuhanvnbm,bkajhdlbafhaleure?” My mom and I turned to each other and asked if the other actually understood what he just said. I have the same problem with Abbie (New Zealand) and Sara (Australia) back in Wadi Rum. One day, Abbie quoted a man who said that “England and America are divided by a common language,” which I believe is completely true at times. Well we are staying/stayed (because I am already back in Wadi Rum) at Bish Bishi, which is a really sweet little hotel. Our room was 25 EGP ($5 USD), not too bad eh? Dahab is fantastic and I am a little nervous to write about how amazing it is because I don’t want so many people rushing to Egypt and staying there, because it starts to feel like your own after a while. Boy oh Boy do I miss it, and will be back time after time.

No comments: